Select the single or dual angle shape from the left slide out shape menu.
- Drag a circle from the tool bar and pause over the angle vertex. Wait for the popup to show you attachment points and then select “Shape Point.”
- Release and drag again to define the radius of the circle. The radius size doesn’t matter, so pick a radius that is big enough to work with.
- Drag a line segment over one of intersection points between the circle and a leg of the angle and pause. Wait for the popup and select “line-circle intersection.”
- Release and drag the other end of the segment over the other circle-leg intersection point and select “line-circle intersection” for the attachment.
- Drag the “Perpend” (i.e. Perpendicular) line over the midpoint of the line segment that you just drawn (i.e., chose “midpoint” from the popup box).